Tanner's P.A.W.S. has a sliding fee scale for adoption fees and will depend on the pet you are adopting.
Adoption fees include:
- Veterinary examination
- Spay/Neuter (utilizing our designated services)
- Mini blood profile test (on some dogs)
- Rabies vaccination (if pet is old enough)
- Canine DA2PP or Feline FVRCP (booster vaccine(s) may be needed)
- Bordetella vaccination (at our discretion)
- Heartworm and/or Lyme testing (dogs) or FIV/FeLV testing (cats)
- Heartworm and Intestinal Parasite Preventative
- Flea and Tick Preventative
- Microchip with a lifetime registration (dogs)
- Free veterinary exam at participating veterinary clinics
- Over $400 in coupons to Petsmart
- Grooming coupon and Tanner's P.A.W.S. Merchandise Coupon
- And the priceless fee of adopting your FURever friend and saving a life!
Our fees range from $50 to $400 (with some dogs potentially being more, while others have waived adoption fees). Keep in mind that your adoption fee is paying for all of the vetting and medical expenses that these pets have had. Adoption fees are non-negotiable.
There is a $10 non-refundable adoption application donation. As an all volunteer organization, this donation ensures the seriousness of your application as we do receive an over-abundance of applications daily and it takes us time to process them. The donation does not qualify you for automatic approval of your application but it will put your application at the top of the list to be processed. Your application will remain on file for up to 6 months and you do not have to re-apply in the event the dog you have chosen has been adopted by someone else. Please submit the fee now utilizing the following link: